Toddler Discipline: How to Connect and Talk So Your Child will Listen using the Montessori Method. A No-Guilt No-Shame Guide From a Busy M (Hardcover)
Has parenting become a nightmare since your little one turned one?
Does he continuously say "NO " to anything and seem to just don't listen to you anymore?
Do you want to help him grow into the confident, happy, and collaborative child you know he can be?
If you answered "YES" to one of these questions, then this book is right for you...
There is no doubt that raising a child is a hard job.
When they are babies, they require from us much attention for feeding or cuddles but once they become toddlers it is a completely different game. You now must be their guide, and help them evolve into kind, well-mannered, and well-socialized little people.
Especially for busy parents, this task may seem difficult and frustrating and, at times, you may feel to be a failure.
Let me reassure you: You are not alone in this and, generally, this is not the truth.
It is not uncommon, to feel overwhelmed when your child throws tantrums for silly reasons, refuses to go to bed, or does not stop fighting with his little brother over and over again...
As Dr. Maria Montessori teaches, in these situations you just need to know the right button to push to reach and connect with your little one so he can really listen to you. "Toddler Discipline" has been designed specifically to help you with that
Here some of the topics covered:
● Why toddlers continuously push your limits
● How to encourage curiosity and responsibility in your child (because yes, there is a link between the two )
● How to talk so your child can truly listen and be engaged in cooperation with you
● The healthy way to set boundaries with your little one and, most importantly, how to follow through
● Tantrums: Use them to strengthen the bond between you and your child
● How to deal with the 7 most frequent difficult situations in disciplining your toddler
● Toddlers and screen-time: the ultimate guide
"Toddler Discipline" is full of simple and practical information you can start using in no time and if you are willing to put in the work, you are just one click away from start developing the kind of relationship you want with your child.
Are you ready to get started?Click "BUY NOW.