Witch Hat Atelier 8 (Paperback)
IN STOCK - On Our Shelves Now!
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Witch Hat Atelier series.
- #1: Witch Hat Atelier 1 (Paperback): $12.99
- #2: Witch Hat Atelier 2 (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: Witch Hat Atelier 3 (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: Witch Hat Atelier 4 (Paperback): $12.99
- #5: Witch Hat Atelier 5 (Paperback): $12.99
- #6: Witch Hat Atelier 6 (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: Witch Hat Atelier 7 (Paperback): $12.99
- #9: Witch Hat Atelier 9 (Paperback): $12.99
A beautifully-illustrated story about a girl who longs for magic in her life and learns that, on the inside, she already is what she wishes she could be. Reminiscent of Studio Ghibli, this lushly-drawn story was voted one of the top 10 manga of the year in 2018 by the Japanese manga industry.
CHAINS OF FATE
After ﬁnding success together in their second trials, Coco and her friends return to the warmth of the atelier. Before long, they are approached by Tartah from Kalhn, and he needs their help setting up shop at the thrilling witches’ festival, Silver Eve! But to design a contraption to sell there, the young students must consider the power of magic—at once delightful, beneﬁcial, and potentially harmful. As Coco makes prep arations alongside Tartah, she’s reunited with Custas, a boy who was saved by Coco once before, but is convinced that luck will never shine on him again…
About the Author
Kamome Shirahama is best known in the United States for her comics cover art at DC and Marvel, including such titles as Star Wars: Doctor Aphra and Batgirl and the Birds of Prey. Witch Hat Atelier is her first manga to be released in English.