The Book of Amazing History (Hardcover)
OUT OF STOCK - Available to order
The Amazing Book of History is a 704-page collection of hundreds of articles, lists, quotes, and anecdotes that explore a lively range of human history, from the ancient world to the recent past to pop culture. Perfect for history buffs, trivia fans, and everyone with an interest in the past.
- Looks at history from an anything-goes perspective, with nearly 300 dynamic tales of people, places, and events.
- Topics include science, politics, the arts, war, medicine, sports, crime, food, historical figures, and more.
- Learn about:
- The real-life explorers who created King Kong.
- The teenager who invented television.
- Nazi Germany's secret baby farms.
- Biological warfare secrets of the ancient world.
- The racy true story of the Barbie doll.
- The development of American hot rod culture.
- A brief history of underwear.
- The food obsessions of ancient Rome.