Tiger Shrimp Tango: A Novel (Serge Storms #18) (Hardcover)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 18 in the Serge Storms series.
- #1: Florida Roadkill: A Novel (Serge Storms #1) (Paperback): $16.99
- #2: Hammerhead Ranch Motel (Serge Storms #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: Orange Crush (Serge Storms #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Triggerfish Twist (Serge Storms #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: The Stingray Shuffle (Serge Storms #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Cadillac Beach: A Novel (Serge Storms #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Torpedo Juice (Serge Storms #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: The Big Bamboo (Serge Storms #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Hurricane Punch (Serge Storms #9) (Large Print / Paperback): $26.99
- #10: Atomic Lobster (Serge Storms #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: Nuclear Jellyfish: A Novel (Serge Storms #11) (Paperback): $17.99
- #12: Gator A-Go-Go: A Novel (Serge Storms #12) (Large Print / Paperback): $26.99
- #13: Electric Barracuda: A Novel (Serge Storms #13) (Paperback): $15.99
- #14: When Elves Attack: A Joyous Christmas Greeting from the Criminal Nutbars of the Sunshine State (Serge Storms #14) (Paperback): $16.99
- #15: Pineapple Grenade: A Novel (Serge Storms #15) (Large Print / Paperback): $27.99
- #16: The Riptide Ultra-Glide: A Novel (Serge Storms #16) (Paperback): $15.99
- #17: Tiger Shrimp Tango Lib/E (Serge Storms #17) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #19: Shark Skin Suite: A Novel (Serge Storms #19) (Paperback): $16.99
- #20: Coconut Cowboy: A Novel (Serge Storms #20) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #21: The Pope of Palm Beach: A Novel (Serge Storms #21) (Hardcover): $26.99
- #22: No Sunscreen for the Dead: A Novel (Serge Storms #22) (Paperback): $16.99
- #23: Naked Came the Florida Man: A Novel (Serge Storms #23) (Paperback): $16.99
- #24: Tropic of Stupid: A Novel (Serge Storms #24) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #25: Mermaid Confidential: A Novel (Serge Storms #25) (Hardcover): $28.99
- #26: The Maltese Iguana: A Novel (Serge Storms #26) (Hardcover): $30.00
Determined to save a damsel in distress, the Sunshine State’s favorite serial killer and encyclopedia of Florida lore Serge Storms dances a tango of death and mayhem in this funny and dementedly entertaining crime caper from Tim Dorsey, author of the New York Times bestseller The Riptide, Ultra-Glide.
Thanks to the Internet, America has become a playground for ruthless scam artists out to make an easy buck. And where do these models of entrepreneurship hail from? Why, the Sunshine State of course!
No one loves Florida more, or can keep it safe from invasive criminal species better than self-appointed Sunshine Sheriff Serge Storms. When a particular scam leads to the death of a few innocents and a young woman's disappearance, Serge and his perpetually self-bent sidekick Coleman—aided by his new pal, latter-day noir private eye Mahoney—load up the car for a riotous road trip to do right. Packed with seafood, mayhem, blood, Coleman’s deep thoughts, Floridian lore, and more, Tiger Shrimp Tango is a hilarious treat from the incomparable Tim Dorsey.
About the Author
Tim Dorsey was a reporter and editor for the Tampa Tribune from 1987 to 1999, and is the author of twenty-four novels: Tropic of Stupid, Naked Came the Florida Man, No Sunscreen for the Dead, Pope of Palm Beach, Clownfish Blues, Coconut Cowboy, Shark Skin Suite, Tiger Shrimp Tango, The Riptide Ultra-Glide, When Elves Attack, Pineapple Grenade, Electric Barracuda, Gator A-Go-Go, Nuclear Jellyfish, Atomic Lobster, Hurricane Punch, The Big Bamboo, Torpedo Juice, Cadillac Beach, The Stingray Shuffle, Triggerfish Twist, Orange Crush, Hammerhead Ranch Motel, and Florida Roadkill. He lives in Florida.
“One would have to be unbalanced to write this book, afflicted to read it, and delusional to understand it. Naturally, I loved almost every word of it.” — Bookreporter.com
“Tim Dorsey balances the right blend of crime, mystery, humor and zaniness to a very special and engaging effect.” — ReviewingTheEvidence.com
“Another quirky plot that will make you laugh out loud... All of Tim Dorsey’s books have been a delight, but I think this one is at the head of the pack.” — BookLoons.com
“Wild; lovingly violent; and very, very clever.” — MyrtleBeachOnline.com
A fun book to read. The workings of Serge’s mind is a wondrous thing. — The Oklahoman